The aim of the programme is to recruit 30 Scottish companies with the potential to export their energy systems, products, or services into international markets to create:
- Increased exports to sustain and create jobs in Scotland.
- Stronger supply chains to increase the range of markets and increase inward investment.
- Local economic benefits in the islands and remote communities, as well as in Scotland.
- Increased international profile for Scotland further supporting Scottish export activities.
- Build opportunities for collaboration and effective partnerships with other companies in Scotland.
- Trade missions overseas as well as signposting to other international trade development opportunities.
- International connections and links between clusters of Scottish businesses and overseas funders and investors.