The Sustainable Islands International programme offers specialist resources and support services to help member companies win new business in the growing market for energy systems. By registering as a member of the programme, you can benefit from:
- Supply chain analysis and support to prepare and strengthen your supply chain for export markets.
- Access to specialist advisors from the programme team. The team can provide advice on energy systems and renewables used in international markets, development of technical specifications and procurement, and selling and delivering projects in Asia, Africa, the Pacific and other geographic markets.
- Market intelligence on tenders and pre-notification of tenders.
- Opportunities to join international trade missions.
- Networking with other members.
- Collaborative partnership opportunities.
- Signposting to additional support from Scottish Enterprise, Highlands and Islands Enterprise or Scottish Development International.
Membership is free, but only those companies with the potential and commitment to grow their business in these international markets will be offered membership.