As a member of the programme you agree to the following terms and conditions:
Commencement and Termination of Membership
- The effective commencement date of the membership will be the date of the signing of this form.
- Either party may at any time terminate the contract by immediate written notice.
- For the avoidance of doubt, if the Member breaches any of the terms of membership, the Membership will become null and void.
Commitment to the Programme
- The Member company must attend at least 3 quarterly meetings a year. If a company representative misses 2 consecutive meetings without good reason Ricardo Energy & Environment reserve the right to terminate their membership.
- Agree to a visit from our Account Managers and quarterly review calls.
- Sign a Collaboration Agreement if required by cluster members.
- Sign a NDA.
- Sign up to an agreed Action Plan developed by the cluster.
- As a member conduct act in a professional and business-like manner, treating other members with respect always. Ricardo Energy & Environment reserves the right, but has no obligation, to monitor disputes between members.
- Cluster members may wish to set up a LinkedIn group. Companies are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and are solely responsible for all activities resulting from the use of your password and conducted through your LinkedIn account.
- Your access to and use of the LinkedIn group may be interrupted from time to time because of equipment malfunction, updating, maintenance or repair or any other reason within or outside the control of Ricardo Energy & Environment. Ricardo Energy & Environment reserves the right to suspend or discontinue the availability of the group and/or any Service and/or remove any content at any time at its sole discretion and without prior notice.
- You many not use any information obtained from the group in order to contact, advertise to, solicit, or sell to any user without their prior explicit consent.