SME Leaders Programme is a six-month programme at the Royal Academy of Engineering supports individuals in executive roles in high-growth UK engineering and technology SMEs to develop their leadership skills. They accept applications from engineers and non-engineers, as long as they are in a decision-making role at their company with the capacity and drive to scale up.
- A grant of up to £10,000 to pay for leadership courses of your choice
- Expert business mentoring
- One-to-one personal development coaching
- PR and marketing support
- Additional learning opportunities such as workshops, roundtables etc.
- Access to the Taylor Centre, our co-working and meeting space in central London
- All travel and accommodation expenses covered
For any questions about the programme, please email Catherine.email@example.com
To apply please use the link here.